Chapter 4 Invitations——16

While I was sitting there, looking everywhere but at the car in front of me, I heard a knock on my passenger side window.
当我一直坐在那里的时候,到处向我前方张望着,除了眼前的车子,我听到了有人敲打我副驾驶的车窗。

I looked over; it was Tyler.
我看过去,原来是Tyler

I glanced back in my rearview mirror, confused. His car was still running, the door left open.
我撇了一眼我的反光镜,疑惑着。他的车任然启动着,左边的门还开着。

I leaned across the cab to crank the window down.
我倾斜过去摇下车窗。

It was stiff. I got it halfway down, then gave up.
手柄很僵硬。我摇下了一半然后就放弃了。

  "I'm sorry, Tyler, I'm stuck behind Cullen."
  “抱起Tyler,我跟Cullen太近了”
  
  I was annoyed — obviously the holdup wasn't my fault.
  我有点生气——显而易见交通堵塞不是我的问题。

  "Oh, I know — I just wanted to ask you something while we're trapped here." He grinned.
  “哦,我知道——我也被卡主了我就只是想来问你一些事情”他边笑边说道。

  This could not be happening.
  这一切不应该发生的。

  "Will you ask me to the spring dance?" he continued.
  “你会邀请我去春天舞会吗?”他继续说道。

  "I'm not going to be in town, Tyler."
  “我不会去的Tyler”
  
  My voice sounded a little sharp.
  我的生气听上去有点尖锐。
  
  I had to remember it wasn't his fault that Mike and Eric had already used up my quota of patience for the day.
  我不得不说这不是他的错,因为Mike和Eric今天已经耗完了我全部的耐心。

  "Yeah, Mike said that," he admitted.
  “是的,Mike也是这么说的,”他承认道。

上一篇:图解IoC 依赖注入


下一篇:h5微信页面在手机微信端和微信web开发者工具中都能正常显示,但是在pc端微信浏览器上打不开(显示空白)