Chapter 2 Open Book——14

I backpedaled. "They seemed nice enough to me. I just noticed they keptto themselves.

我改口说道,他们看起来对我来说不错,我只是注意到他们总是独来独往。

They're all very attractive," I added, trying to be more complimentary.

他们都很有引人注意。我补充到,尝试表达的更赞美些。

"You should see the doctor," Charlie said, laughing.

你应该去看看那个医生,查理斯笑着说到。

"It's a good thing he's happily married.

他婚姻真的美满
你应该见见那个医生,”查理大笑着说。“他婚姻美满实在是件好事。当他在附近时,医院里的很多护士都很难集中注意力工作。”

A lot of the nurses at the hospital have a hardtime concentrating on their work with him around."

很多护士在医院和他一起工作的时候都很难集中注意力。

We lapsed back into silence as we finished eating.

吃饭之后我们又陷入了沉默。

He cleared the table while I started on the dishes.

当我开始洗盘子的时候他清理了桌子。

He went back to the TV, and after I finished washing the dishes by hand — no dishwasher — I went upstairs unwillingly to work on my math homework.

当我用手洗完盘子——没有洗碗工——看到他回去看电视了,我很不情愿的上楼去做我的数学作业了。

I could feel a tradition in the making.

我能感觉到一种习惯正在被养成。

我可以感觉到某种一成不变的生活模式正在形成。

That night it was finally quiet. I fell asleep quickly, exhausted.

夜晚依旧很安静。我很快就睡着了,身心疲惫。

上一篇:14个Xcode中常用的快捷键操作


下一篇:Windows服务-手把手带你体验