好多年前听到的一句了,经典!
If you shed tears when you miss the sun, you also miss the stars.
如果错过了太阳时你流了泪,那么你也要错过群星了。
Her wishful face haunts my dreams like the rain at night.
她的热切的脸,如夜雨似的,搅扰着我的梦魂。
有一天我梦见我们素不相识,醒来后我们相亲相爱!
Once we dreamt that we were strangers.
We wake up to find that we were dear to each other.
我觉得相比别人,还是自己更懂自己! 恐惧,爱,欢喜,*!
What you are you do not see, what you see is your shadow.
我想要双向的选择。选择最好的,最好的选择我!
I cannot choose the best.
The best chooses me.
God finds himself by creating.
上帝从创造中找到他自己。
Let life be beautiful like summer flowers and death like autumn leaves.
使生如夏花之绚烂,死如秋叶之静美。
The cloud stood humbly in a corner of the sky.The morning crowned it with splendour.
白云谦逊地站在天之一隅。晨光给它戴上了霞彩。
走进喧哗
是为了掩埋自己的沉默!
Man goes into the noisy crowed to drown his own clamour of silence.
人走进喧哗的群众里去,为的是要淹没他自己的沉默的呼号。
绿叶恋爱时便成了花。花崇拜时便成了果实。
生命的运动在它自己的音乐里得到它的休息。
小花问道:“我要怎样地对你唱,怎样地崇拜你呢,太阳呀?”
太阳答道:“只要用你的纯洁的素朴的沉默。”
The night’s silence, like a deep lamp, is burning with the light of its milky way.
夜的沉默,如一个深深的灯盏,银河便是它燃着的灯光。
Love is life in its fullness like the cup with its wine.
爱就是充实了的生命,正如盛满了酒的酒杯。