老友记台词中英文对照Part4

-Just remember everything I taught you, and you’ll be fine.
-记住我教你的事,你会没事的
-Okay? Here we go.
-好吗 开始吧
-Ready,set
预备,开始
-Wait, this seat is really uncomfortable.
-等一下 这个座真的很不舒服
-Maybe before we start we should just get another one.
-也许在开始练习之前 我们可以去换一个
-Perhaps like an airplane seat, or a beanbag chair!
-也许飞机座椅和懒人椅都行。
-You can’t get out of this. You have to learn how to ride a bike.
-你逃不掉的 你得学骑车
-Why? Why do I have to learn?
-为什么 我为什么必须得学
-Well, in case of an emergency.
-以防万一
-What kind of emergency?
-防那种万一?
-Well,what if a man comes along and puts a gun to your head and says: “You ride this bike or I’ll shoot you”
-万一一个人走过来拿着枪指着你的头说 “快骑车否则我就开抢” 呢
-I would ring the bell to distract him.
-我会按铃分散他的注意力
-Then I would knock the gun away with a Chinese throwing star.
-然后我会用中国飞镖把那个家伙敲昏
-Okay, Phoebe, just get on the bike and I’ll hold you up and push you. Okay?
-非比,快坐上脚踏车, 我会扶着你帮你推 好吗
-You won’t let go?
-你不会放手?
-No. I swear.
-不会,我发誓
-Okay. Come on.
-好吧。来吧
-All right, here we go. All right?
-好了 要开始了 好吗
-Feel good?All right, try pedaling.
-感觉不错吧 好了 试着踩踏板
-That‘s it, you’re doing great.Yes, take control.
-你做的很好 对 控制住车子
-You swore!
-你发过誓的!
-I just thought you were doing so well.
-我认为你骑得很好
-I am shocked .Shocked!
-我真的很震惊
-It’s a legitimate learning technique.
-大家都是那样学骑车的
-Oh,hello ,liar.
-骗子 你好啊

  • Look,I’m really sorry I let go of the bike.
  • 我很抱歉 我放了手
  • I could‘ve bean killed, you know.
  • 我可能会没命的
  • I know
  • 我知道
  • But can we please try it again?
  • 但你能再试一次吗
  • I mean, you were so close,Phoebe.
  • 你只差一点就成功了 菲比
  • Well, I would love to …
  • 我很乐意
  • …but the bike got stolen and the police have no suspects.
  • 但脚踏车被偷了 警察找不到嫌犯
  • What the hell?
  • 怎么会这样
  • All right, you know what?
  • 你知道吗
  • If you won’t learn how to ride this bike, then I’m sorry…
  • 如果你不学骑车 那我很抱歉
  • I have to take it back.
  • 我得把它收回去
  • What? Why?
  • 什么 为什么
  • Because It’d be like you having this guitar and never playing it.
  • 就像你买了这把吉他却从来不弹它
  • Okay, this guitar wants to be played.
  • 这吉他希望被弹
  • And this bike wants to be ridden.
  • 这辆脚踏车希望被骑
  • And if you don’t ride it you‘re killing its spirit.
  • 如果你不骑它 你就是在扼杀它的灵魂
  • The bike is dying.
  • 脚踏车快死了
  • All right. If you care enough to make up that load of crap, okay.
  • 如果你这么在乎 不惜满嘴胡言 那好吧
  • You’re making the bike very happy.
  • 脚踏车会很开心的
  • Please don’t die!
  • 拜托请别死
  • I can’t believe it. I did it. I rode a bike!
  • 我简直不敢相信我办到了 我会骑车了
  • I never thought I’d be able to do that. Thank you.
  • 从来没觉得我能学会 谢谢
  • Oh, hey, don’t thank me. Thank yourself.
  • 别谢我 谢你自己
  • You’re the one who faced your fears and ultimately overcame them.
  • 是你面对了自己的恐惧 终于克服了它们
  • Don’t be so corny, Ross. It’s not an After School Special.
  • 别唠唠叨叨的Ross 这又不是课后辅导
上一篇:浏览器工作原理(part4)


下一篇:flask框架中使用wtforms