Season01_01

<style></style>

Hey, what are you doing?
你干什么

Jesus!
天哪

Did you get a good look?
你看清肇事的车了吗

Blue Toyota Camry, it's all I saw.
只看到是辆蓝色丰田佳美

It's the Wharton's dog.
是沃顿家的狗

一种让你变得更强...
The sort of pain that makes you strong...

另一种毫无价值
or useless pain...

只是徒添折磨
The sort of pain that's only suffering.

我对没价值的东西也没耐心
I have no patience for useless things.

这种时刻 需要有人采取行动
Moments like this require someone who will act...

或做一些不好的事
or do the unpleasant thing,

但也是必要的事
or the necessary thing.

好了...
There...

痛苦结束了
No more pain.



 

 

肇事逃逸 我很遗憾
It was a hit and run, I'm awfully sorry.

他肯定又自己跳出了庭院
He must have jumped over the fence again.

史蒂夫会就肇事车信息报案
Look, Steve's gonna file a report on the car,

他会派下属去处理
he'll put his people on it.

我们会找到那个司机的
We'll track him down.

上一篇:[ATF]-ATF的RT_SVC的详解(runtime service)


下一篇:多人聊天室。双人聊天室后面再加